Episode 127 of The Scho Show is a straight-up banger. We begin with a discussion about Bill Belichick potentially platooning the New England Patriots’ quarterbacks, and then talk to the man that set that discussion in motion: the venerable and honorable Phil Perry from NBC Sports Boston was kind enough to join us for some Quality Time.
Mark and Phil dive into the defense, including:
- What the linebacker unit looks like;
- Just how well Kyle Dugger is playing right now;
- A potential different role for Josh Uche
Then it’s time to talk about the offense:
- Who emerges at right tackle;
- How the rookie tight ends are playing;
- And yes, the quarterbacks
There is even some rookie kicker talk! You don’t want to miss this one. You can listen to the episode here. Also, please make sure to subscribe to the Pats Pulpit Podcasts on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher or Google Podcasts.