- Mike Dussault tackles this week’s Patriots Unfiltered Q&A: How will training camp roster play out?
- Highlights: Player’s arrive Sunday at Gillette Stadium for training camp. (38 sec. video)
- Highlights: Patriots get in some strength and conditioning work in their return to the field. (17 sec. video)
- Sights & Sounds: Looking back at the 2019 season, extended cut. (19.33 min. video)
- Mike Reiss notes Bill Belichick isn’t interested in pumping Cam Newton’s tires ahead of Newton’s first appearance as a Patriot at training camp.
- Darren Hartwell hears from Dante Scarnecchia on why Cam Newton has a ‘huge edge’ over Jarrett Stidham.
- Andrew Callahan relays former Panthers and Patriots players weighing in on how Cam Newton will mesh with Bill Belichick.
- Adam London highlights Dante Scarnecchia sharing his expectations for the Patriots after the wave of opt-outs.
- Steve Balestrieri (PatsFans) 2020 Patriots 53-man roster projection 2.0: Opt-outs change outlook.
- Robert Alvarez (PatsFans) Patriots “back to work” as training camp opens following COVID-19 testing.
- Evan Lazar’s Patriots training camp preview: Offensive line.
- Phil Perry points out how the absence of Marcus Cannon is a problem that will be compounded by the litany of scary pass rushers attacking the right side of the offensive line this season.
- Zack Cox wonders if untested tackle Yodny Cajuste will be able to replace Marcus Cannon at right tackle.
- Doug Kyed wonders what the Patriots plan is at tight end for 2020.
- Nick Goss thumbnails some tight ends the Patriots could target after Matt LaCosse opted out.
- Luke Ervin (PatsBuzz) Five biggest questions for the Patriots’ defense as the 2020 season nears. 2. What kind of roles will the rookie defenders have?
- Darren Hartwell explains why the Patriots are gaining nearly $10M in extra cap space.
- Tom E. Curran warns against the Patriots going on a spending spree after suddenly finding themselves with over $25 million in cap space.
- David Latham (LastWordOnSports) Top players of the AFC East heading into 2020. 1. Stephon Gilmore.
- Justin Leger shows us the first official photo of Cam Newton in a Patriots jersey.
- Dakota Randall says another day, another Cam Newton workout video. This one is a compilation of Cam Newton taking snaps — many of them — on the practice field.
- Albert Breer (SI) Monday Afternoon QB: Alex Smith’s Offseason, Fake Crowd Noise, Watt vs. Bosa Brothers; More.
- Jason La Canfora (CBS Sports) NFL insider notes: Buying the post-hype Browns, an odd opt-out deadline, rough road for New York teams
- Jonathan Jones (CBS Sports) NFL insider notes: Opt-out considerations for coaches, why character concerns loom larger amid COVID-19; More.
- Gregg Rosenthal (NFL.com) Training Camp Debrief: COVID-19 reshaping NFL before season starts.
- Andrew Brandt (SI) Business of Football: How opt-out stipends work; COVID amendment negotiations; More.
- Charles Robinson (Yahoo! Sports) NFL training camps during COVID: An unused snitch line, coaches breaking rules and bacon boxes.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Signing bonus rule will clear cap space for teams with opt-outs.
- Report (ESPN) Players opting out of 2020 NFL season because of coronavirus concerns: Tracking the full list.
- Patrick Walker (CBS Sports) Four NFL playoff teams from 2019 likely to miss 2020 postseason: Patriots shorthanded. “But if the Patriots do miss the playoffs... it won’t be because Brady isn’t in Boston, even if the timing suggests it. It’ll be because the football gods simply deemed it so...” /Ridiculous reasoning.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Window to promote practice squad players extended to 90 minutes before games.
- John Breech (CBS Sports) NFL should scrap the schedule it originally planned for 2020 and do this instead. 1. Make it a 12-game regular season with no AFC-NFC matchups.
- Cody Benjamin (CBS Sports) Who’ll dominate the NFL’s next decade? Here’s why two teams from the NFC West could do it.
- Danny Kelly (The Ringer) The NFL’s skill-set poster boys.
- Staff (ESPN) NFL training camp 2020: Bucs’ Tom Brady turns 43, Steelers’ Big Ben throws.
- Jeff Legwold (ESPN) Football historians talk about the game in a previous pandemic.