- Patriots Hall of Fame ceremony for Richard Seymour to be held Saturday, Oct. 23.
- Mike Dussault breaks down the Patriots offensive strengths and struggles vs. the Cowboys.
- Erik Scalavino spotlights Hunter Henry taking on greater roles and becoming a valuable addition to the offense.
- Press Conference Transcript: Bill Belichick.
- Press Conference: Bill Belichick.
- WEEI Patriots Monday: Bill Belichick - Mac Jones.
- Evan Lazar’s Film Review: Patriots offense, Mac Jones starting to click and create big plays.
- Andrew Callahan breaks down the Pats-’Boys film: How coaching failed Mac Jones and the Pats defense against Dallas
- Matt Dolloff’s Patriots Personnel Report: Pats have success with ‘bully ball’ in loss to Cowboys.
- Mike D’Abate (PatriotMaven) Patriots 2021 Week Six snap counts: Interpretations and implications.
- Zack Cox’ Patriots snap count analysis: How Dallas wore down New England D. The Patriots’ defense was on the field for a 89 snaps.
- Alex Barth details how the Cowboys outplayed the Patriots…literally.
- Karen Guregian suggests if this is the real Patriots, the season’s not lost.
- Mike Reiss says the Patriots believe they are a good team, but they need clutch plays to prove it. They are 2-4 because too often this season they have come up short in the biggest moments.
- Mike D’Abate (PatriotMaven) Lessons-learned from the Week Six loss. Lesson one: Making the playoffs will be difficult, but not Impossible…yet.
- Jerry Thornton shares his knee-jerk reactions to Sunday’s loss. “I get the logic behind keeping CeeDee Lamb, Amari Cooper and Dalton Schultz in front of you... But this was coverage so off as to qualify as social distancing. If those cushions were any softer they’d be made of Giza cotton and advertised on Fox News.”
- Michael Hurley serves up some still-warm leftover Patriots thoughts: The upset special was on the table. Two more plays, and a memorable — and somewhat shocking — victory was theirs to hold; More.
- John Rooke (FullPressCoverage) Nitpicks and Nitwits: Belichick’s trusted lieutenants are showing slippage, to the point of not putting their players in the best possible positions to win games with the calls they make – or don’t make.
- Matt Dolloff breaks down who’s to blame for the game’s most pivotal play.
- Luke Ervin (PatsBuzz) Lack of aggressiveness on offense is a huge problem for the Patriots.
- Ian Logue (PatsFans) 5 Thoughts from the loss to the Cowboys. 1) With Sunday’s game a little more in the rear-view, the final outcome remains disappointing considering all the things the Patriots ended up doing right in a game where they had a shot to come away from this one victorious.
- Tom E. Curran sees Matt Patricia as a common denominator between the underachieving defense of the present and the 2017 team which got exposed in the Super Bowl.
- Dakota Randall notes Mac Jones tops list of five Patriots with highest PFF grades against Cowboys.
- Zac Cox highlights Mac Jones insisting on taking undue blame for the strip-sack; No matter how beaten and battered throughout the first six games, Jones will never point fingers at the O-line.
- Dave D’Onofrio says that after 6 weeks, the Patriots remain all questions, no answers.
- Phil Perry’s Report Card: Pats’ offensive identity is coming into focus.
- Steve Balestrieri (PatsFans) Patriots Week 6 Report Card: Patriots keep playing well enough to lose.
- Zack Cox tells us who is now eligible to be activated off the PUP list: QB Jarrett Stidham, LB Terez Hall and DL Byron Cowart.
- Adam London highlights WEEI guest Boomer Esiason who says he isn’t giving up on the Patriots’ playoff chances.
- Dakota Randall finds the NFL deletes its own Tweet promoting CeeDee Lamb taunting Jalen Mills.
- Zack Cox brings up the missed facemask call by the refs in overtime.
- Mike D’Abate (PatriotMaven) Patriots Notebook: Ferentz back to practice squad, Injury concerns at LB and More.
- One Patriots Place podcast: Clare, Murph and Steve are joined by Patriots voice Bob Socci. (62 min.)
- Albert Breer (SI) Monday Afternoon QB: Don’t expect to see Odell Beckham Jr. traded this season; Plus, which teams could make big moves ahead of the trade deadline, the potential of the Ravens’ defense, the Colts’ guarded optimism with Carson Wentz, the Lions’ public challenge to Jared Goff and more.
- Corey Seeley (TheDraftScout) Tuesday Morning Football: Dak Prescott’s heroics have elevated the Cowboys, Lamar Jackson won’t be ‘figured out’ any time soon, top 5 surprises of the season through six weeks.
- Tory Barron (ESPN) What you might have missed in NFL Week 6, from Chase Young’s Sean Taylor tribute to CeeDee Lamb’s walk-off wave; More.
- Joel Corry (CBS Sports) Agent’s Take: Breaking down Zach Ertz trade’s financial implications for Eagles, Cardinals and Dallas Goedert.
- Frank Schwab (Yahoo! Sports) Bills go for it on fourth down late, and Titans stop Josh Allen cold for the win.
- NFL Next Gen Stats (Operations.NFL) Balancing innovation with tradition, the NFL has expanded its use of player and ball tracking to capture real-time data for every player — on every play, anywhere on the field. /Psst... this is the goal line. Put chips in the football.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFL’s reasoning for secrecy in WFT investigation does not apply to the 650,000 emails.
- Shalise Manza Young (Yahoo! Sports) Washington’s insulting Sean Taylor ceremony reeked of an inept franchise trying to save face.
- Jason La Canfora (CBS Sports) Raiders owner Mark Davis believes NFL is out to get Raiders; lawsuits over Gruden email leaks possible.