- Game Preview: Jets at Patriots. Scouting the matchups, series history, tale of the tape.
- How to Watch/Listen: Jets at Patriots.
- Patriots-Jets Wednesday Injury Report.
- Mike Dussault’s Notebook: Onwenu’s versatility offers offensive flexibility.
- Erik Scalavino tells us the story of Jonnu Smith’s extraordinary journey: Smith credits the success he’s now enjoying in life to the many, often painful sacrifices made by some of his closest family and friends.
- Press Conference Transcript: Bill Belichick.
- Press Conferences: Devin McCourty - Mac Jones - Adrian Phillips - Kendrick Bourne - Jonnu Smith - Bill Belichick - Mike Onwenu.
- Belestrator: Preparing for the wide receivers on the Jets. (4.50 min. video)
- Karen Guregian suggests protecting Mac Jones is the key to unlocking the Patriots offense.
- Evan Lazar’s Notebook: Patriots’ defensive play calling leads to third-and-25 breakdown.
- Mike D’Abate (Patriot Maven) Notebook: Patriots host DB D’Vante Bausby for workout; Kendrick Bourne takes the blame; Mac’s spaghetti and More
- Andrew Callahan reports the Patriots don’t see themselves as a 2-4 team, but are they right?
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) Bill Belichick bristles at idea of getting Jonnu Smith more involved in passing game.
- Zack Cox updates the Injury Report: Five players out, 11 limited ahead of Jets game. Wednesday’s injury report was New England’s longest of the season.
- Zack Cox talks about what Jarrett Stidham’s return to practice - his first since June 16th - means for the Patriots.
- Zack Cox shares some ideas on what the Patriots likely must do to make the playoffs after a 2-4 start.
- Alex Barth reports the Patriots free agent cornerback workouts continue.
- Alex Barth reports the Patriots designate two players to return from PUP: Jarrett Stidham and Byron Cowart.
- Khari Thompson looks at what this year’s Patriots have in common with the dismal 1993 team, Drew Bledsoe’s rookie year, the last time the team started 0-4 at home.
- Dakota Randall looks at what a Deshaun Watson-Dolphins trade would mean for the Patriots if it happens.
- Zack Cox explains the Patriots had a good reason for giving Julian Edelman’s number to a kicker.
- Dakota Randall posts some mic’d-up highlights from Sunday’s wild overtime loss.
- Patriots Beat podcast: Evan Lazar and Alex Barth recap the Patriots’ loss to the Cowboys and discuss whether or not New England can turn its season around. (65 min. video)
- Locked On Patriots podcast: Mike D’Abate and Steve Balestrieri critique the Patriots’ offensive, defensive and coaching performances from Sunday’s matchup. (43 min.)
- Michael Hurley makes his Week 7 picks: Speaking of those New Jersey teams, they’re just about the only ones I’d see as inferior to the Patriots right now. Fortunately, that’s the matchup we’ve got. Patriots win.
- Jerry Trotta (MusketFire) Patriots vs Jets odds and prediction for NFL Week 7 game. Pats 27-14.
- Keith Pearson’s The Bet Box, Week 7. Patriots-Jets: There are definitely no moral victories trying to beat the book. Desperation spot here for the Pats, win and still hold on to hopes of being in the postseason mix, lose and it’s on to 2022. Patriots, 27-17.
- Albert Breer (SI) Mailbag: Has the media been unfair to Tua Tagovailoa? Plus, answering your mail about Carson Wentz possibly turning a corner, Cam Newton’s fit in Seattle, why Daniel Snyder seems unlikely to lose his team and more.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Jonnu Smith: We know we’re not a 2-4 team.
- Mark Lane (TouchdownWire) NFL referee home team winning percentages for Week 7.
- Gregg Rosenthal (NFL.como) NFL QB Index, Week 7. Mac Jones 20th (+ 3).
- James Jackson (ESPN) Rookie QB tracker: Examining peaks and valleys of Week 6 for these young signal-callers.
- Nora Princiotti (The Ringer) The doinks are loud, and they are plentiful: A cacophony of kicking failure has rung through NFL stadiums so far this season.
- NFL Nation (ESPN) NFL trade deadline targets: Reporters pick players who could change teams. Pats: N’Keal Harry.
- John McClain (Houston Chronicle) Texans, Dolphins could have Deshaun Watson deal done this week.
- Joe Schad (Palm Beach Post) Deshaun Watson could be dealt to Dolphins this week, per Houston reports.
- Jason La Canfora (CBS Sports) Early look at wild NFL QB carousel in 2022: Seahawks, Eagles, Steelers among 12 teams most likely to seek move.
- Gil Brandt (NFL.com) Aaron Rodgers-Bears, Tom Brady-Bills: Nine players who ‘own’ a rival team.
- Tory Barron (ESPN) Tom Brady has no interest in claiming ownership of the New York Jets.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Tom Brady closing in on 600 career touchdown passes, an NFL first.
- Marc Sessler (NFL.com) NFL Week 7 underdogs: Making the case for six teams to beat the odds. No Pats.
- John Breech (CBS Sports) NFL Week 7 odds, picks. Patriots win 23-16.
- Pete Prisco (CBS Sports) NFL Week 7 picks. Patriots 27-10.
VIEW FROM NEW YORK
- Mark Cannizzaro (NY Post) Second Patriots matchup a measuring stick for young Jets.
- Joey Chandler (NJ.com) Bye week beneficial for Jets, Robert Saleh heading into Week 7 against the Patriots.
- Ethan Greenberg (NewYorkJets) 3 Things to know: Jets at Patriots. 1. Round 2 for 1st-Round QBs.
- Brian Costello (NY Post) Jets may get some defensive help ahead of Patriots matchup. Jets coach Robert Saleh said he’s hopeful that safety Marcus Maye and linebacker Jarrad Davis can return from ankle injuries this week.
- Randy Lange (NewYorkJets) Ty Johnson and Jets RBs hope to play role of Alpha dogs at New England.
- Brian Costello (NY Post) Jets making ‘subtle’ changes in hope of fixing slow-start problem.
- Andrew Crane (NY Post) Jets preaching patience, persistence to finally get running game going.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Daniel Snyder denies leaking WFT emails. /DID YOU ORDER THE CODE RED?!?
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Bruce Allen sent questionable photo to multiple members of league office in 2011.
- AP Report (NFL.com) NFL agrees to end race-based dementia testing in settlement. /...unbelievable.
- Jason Owens (Yahoo! Sports) Ex-Jets, Patriots, Raiders WR Kenbrell Thompkins pleads guilty in COVID relief fraud scheme.