- Mike Dussault lists 10 potential cap casualties that could help the Patriots.
- Andrew Callahan (Boston Herald) lays out what we know about how New England scouts quarterbacks.
- Zack Cox (NESN) projects how the Patriots can fix their tight end position.
- Doug Kyed (NESN) analyzes Devin Asiasi as part of his “Hidden Patriots” series.
- Andy Hart (WEEI) wonders if Devin Asiasi can be more than a “so-and-so” tight end.
- Phil Perry (NBC Boston) wonders which wide receivers are realistic free agency targets for New England.
- Bob Socci (98.5 The Sports Hub) talks with Andrew Callahan about the Patriots’ offseason spending.
- Zack Cox (NESN) lists seven cut candidates New England might be interested in.
- Phil Perry (NBC Boston) discusses linebacker Zaven Collins on his “Next Pats” podcast.
- Mark Daniels (Providence Journal) puts the Patriots’ tight end position under the microscope.
- Ian Logue (PatsFans.com) believes the answer of the Brady vs. Belichick debate is actually quite simple.
- Doug Kyed (NESN) takes a closer look at running back Jaret Patterson, who reportedly had a pre-draft meeting with new England.
- Isaiah Houde (Patriots Wire) asks whether or not the Patriots should pursue free agent defensive tackle Kawann Short.
- Arnav Sharma (Patriots Maven) shares that the Patriots’ O-line earned the highest WAR grade by Pro Football Focus.
- Ben Volin (Boston Globe) thinks that Nick Caserio has his work cut out for him in Houston.
- Doug Kyed (NESN) explains how the Patriots can become competitive again in just one offseason.
- Field Yates (ESPN) predicts the starting quarterbacks for all 32 NFL teams. /Marcus Mariota to New England?
- Doug Farrar (Touchdown Wire) wonders if Alabama quarterback Mac Jones is a throwback or a dinosaur.
- James Dator (SB Nation) names Carson Wentz as the NFL’s biggest gamble.
- Maurice Moton (Bleacher Report) lists 10 players most likely to receive the franchise tag this year.
- Jeff Legwold (ESPN) wonders if half the league could change starting quarterbacks this offseason.
- Nick Shook (NFL.com) reports that the Jacksonville Jaguars will change their primary home uniforms this season.
- Brad Gagnon (Bleacher Report) thinks that the Pittsburgh Steelers should part ways with Ben Roethlisberger.
- Eric Edholm (Yahoo Sports) shares that not everyone sees Trevor Lawrence as this year’s top quarterback prospect.
- Bucky Brooks* (NFL.com) ranks the top five draft prospects by position.