- Mike Dussault shares his main takeaway from Jonnu Smith’s first media session: he is ready to work.
- Mike Dussault shines the draft spotlight on Alabama quarterback Mac Jones.
- Patriots Unfiltered discusses the return of David Andrews and other free agency takeaways. (2:01:08 audio)
- Patriots announce a series of roster moves: re-signing Nick Folk, signing Davon Godchaux, and releasing three players.
- Karen Guregian (Boston Herald) thinks that the Patriots’ organizational equity didn’t leave with Tom Brady.
- Doug Kyed (NESN) shares Ted Karras’ reaction to the Patriots re-signing David Andrews.
- Sean T. McGuire (NESN) notes that Jonnu Smith and Hunter Henry had a similar reaction to playing with each other.
- Alex Barth (98.5 The Sports Hub) classifies Trent Brown’s contract as another team-friendly deal for New England.
- Henry McKenna (Patriots Wire) writes about Hunter Henry being surprised to join the Patriots.
- Mike D’Abate (Full Press Coverage) talks free agency in the latest episode of the Locked on Patriots podcast.
- Doug Kyed (NESN) points out that Jonnu Smith can now no longer be teased by Mike Vrabel about catching touchdowns.
- Karen Guregian (Boston Herald) notes that Ted Karras would be happy to be back in any role.
- Phil Perry (NBC Sports) wonders if Marcus Mariota could be traded after reworking his deal.
- Ryan Hannable (WEEI) thinks that Marcus Mariota can be crossed off the list of potential quarterback targets for the Patriots.
- Zack Cox (NESN) reports how Jonnu Smith felt about the high praise he received from Bill Belichick.
- Jeremy Fowler (ESPN) shares offseason buzz on all 32 teams.
- Dan Hanzus (NFL.com) unveils his post-free agency power rankings.
- Mark Schofield (Touchdown Wire) assesses the AFC East’s draft needs after free agency.
- Sheil Kapadia (The Athletic) lists the best remaining free agency fits.
- Doug Farrar (Touchdown Wire) explains why size won’t limit Alabama wide receiver DeVonta Smith in the NFL.
- Adam Schein (NFL.com) names the offseason moves that will have the biggest impact on their new teams.
- Nate Davis (USA Today) names his winners and losers one week into free agency.
- Seth Galina (Pro Football Focus) names his perfect player-scheme fits in the draft.
- Ian Haritz (Pro Football Focus) shares 32 fantasy football takeaways after free agency.