- Patriots 2021 Mock Draft Tracker.
- Erik Scalavino reports the Pats’ QB situation dominates Kraft’s Q&A session yesterday.
- Mike Dussault’s Draft Spotlight: TE Kyle Pitts wows at Gator pro day.
- Zack Cox gives us nine takeaways from Robert Kraft’s conference call. 1. Kraft hated watching his team regress to also-ran status in Year 1 of the post-Tom Brady era.
- Mike Reiss reports Robert Kraft spoke yesterday on how New England is changing its approach to the draft after recent misses contributed to free-agent spending spree.
- Phil Perry notes Robert Kraft seems comfortable with the current QBs, including Cam Newton back as the team’s starter in 2021.
- Karen Guregian says that like the rest of Patriots Nation, Robert Kraft has to trust Bill Belichick on the QB situation. It’s just hard to know if he’s going to be as aggressive at quarterback as he was for every other position.
- Ryan Hannable reads between the lines of Robert Kraft’s comments on Cam Newton and the Pats’ QB position.
- Michael Hurley finds Robert Kraft doesn’t regret letting Tom Brady go. ”To be frank, no. This was about doing what’s right for our team.”
- Andy Hart profiles potential Patriot in this year’s draft: Ohio State QB Justin Fields.
- Jacob Camenker revisits every Patriots QB drafted by Bill Belichick over the last 20 years.
- Andrew Callahan notes Robert Kraft expects his team to contend after ‘horrible’ 2020 season.
- Evan Lazar has an exclusive with OL Ted Karras, who spoke about his decision to return to Foxboro after one season with the Miami Dolphins.
- Andrew Callahan finds Robert Kraft coy on a possible Stephon Gilmore extension: ‘We’ll see what happens.’
- Michael Hurley reports Robert Kraft is hoping to have every one of his seats at Gillette Stadium filled for the team’s home opener in the 2021 season.
- Nick Stevens thumbnails 5 players who used their Pro Day to help their cause in the NFL Draft.
- Robert Alvarrez (PatsFans) House shopping with Kendrick Bourne.
- Nick O’Malley notes an NFL rule proposal would allow more players to wear single-digit numbers like in college.
- Hayden Bird notes Todd McShay’s latest mock draft projects the Pats to trade up for QB Justin Fields. “I’m not sure the Patriots would jump into the top 10 for a QB, but hopping four spots for one is very much a possibility.”
- Jacob Camenker presents his 2021 NFL Mock Draft: Pats land two players after trading for an extra first.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Robert Kraft: We have to solidify QB position one way or another.
- Jimmy Golen (AP) Kraft: Spending spree response to 7-9 record, not Brady’s Super Bowl win.
- Myles Simmons (ProFootballTalk) Robert Kraft: If there was ever a year to spend in free agency, this is the year.
- Albert Breer (SI) Mailbag: What compensation would the 49ers need to trade Jimmy Garoppolo? Plus, what will the Falcons and Bengals do with quarterbacks going 1-2-3, should the 49ers have traded for Matthew Stafford, will Deshaun Watson be suspended and more.
- Bucky Brooks (NFL.com) Top five 2021 NFL Draft prospects by position 2.0.
- Nate Davis (USA Today) 17-game season: Ranking best new matchups and explaining new scheduling formula.
- Barry Wilner (AP) NFL’s extra game mean more money, flexibility.
- Staff (NFL.com) 2021 Competition Committee and club playing rules proposals.
- Nate Davis (USA Today) NFL power rankings. Patriots 16th: They look significantly more formidable in the wake of a highly active free agency and return of LB Dont’a Hightower to the defense. QB Cam Newton should have a much better opportunity to thrive after his mulligan year in Foxborough.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) NFL anticipates relaxed protocols for vaccinated players, team personnel.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Offseason programs to begin with remote work, in-person work is expected.
- Charean Williams (ProFootballTalk) NFL owners approve Dan Snyder’s debt waiver and buy-out of co-owners.
- Michael McCann (Sportico) NCAA v. Alston: Supreme Court oral argument amateurism under fire.
- Sporticast: The NCAA’S big day at the Supreme Court. Michael McCann joins Scott Soshnick and Eben Novy to break down the oral arguments in a case that could forever alter college sports. (22 min.)
- CBS Boston notes Chris Hogan was claimed by the Cannons of Premier Lacrosse League.
- Nik DeCosta-Klipa has the story on former Pats WR Kenbrell Thompkins charged with identity theft and fraud.