- Patriots.com shares photos of the team honoring veterans on Memorial Day weekend.
- Erik Scalavino opens his mailbag to talk about OTAs and other things Patriots.
- Paul Perillo writes about Adam Vinatieri’s Hall of Fame legacy that almost never was, and more.
- Mike Reiss (ESPN Boston) dives into Hunter Henry’s quotes about the Patriots’ culture.
- Zack Cox (NESN) wonders how the Patriots’ new tight ends will fit in.
- Mike Reiss (ESPN Boston) shares his first impression of Mac Jones and other OTA thoughts.
- Ryan Hannable (WEEI) argues for Mac Jones hype to be toned down.
- Mark Daniels (Providence Journal) tells the story of the man in possession of the ball from Tom Brady’s first touchdown pass.
- Karen Guregian (Boston Herald) sized up New England’s competition in a Julio Jones trade market.
- Isaiah Houde (Patriots Wire) sees a potential Julio Jones trade as beneficial for Mac Jones.
- Ben Volin (Boston Globe) explains why the Patriots are not a good fit for Julio Jones.
- Danny Jaillet (Patriots Wire) believes Jalen Mills’ desire to learn makes him a good fit in New England.
- James Dator (SB Nation) ranks every NFL starting quarterback.
- Mike Clay (ESPN) names the biggest position upgrades of the offseason. /Patriots make the list twice
- Charles Robinson (Yahoo Sports) notes that superstar trades are getting easier.
- Peter King (NBC Sports) is wonder who Roger Goodell’s successor will be — and Bill Belichick’s.
- Ben Linsey (Pro Football Focus) ranks the NFL’s best outside cornerbacks.
- Ben Linsey (Pro Football Focus) ranks the NFL’s best slot cornerbacks.
- Albert Breer (Sports Illustrated) published his Monday Morning Quarterback column.