- Erik Scalavino writes about Jake Bailey and Michael Onwenu being recognized by NFL.com.
- Mike Reiss (ESPN Boston) has seen some early signs of promise from Matthew Judon and the Patriots defense.
- Khari Thompson (Boston.com) outlines how Jonnu Smith and Hunter Henry could help Cam Newton stay the Patriots’ starting quarterback.
- Ryan Hannable (WEEI) ranks the position groups on New England’s roster from best to worst.
- Jerry Trotta (Musket Fire) wonders if the Patriots might have found a hidden gem in Devin Ross.
- Kevin Tame Jr. (Full Press Patriots) analyzes who might take over Rex Burkhead’s old role.
- Alex Barth (98.5 The Sports Hub) posts his definitive Patriots all-time uniform rankings.
- Jim McBride (Boston Globe) wonders if there could be an actual quarterback competition in training camp.
- Noah Green (Musket Fire) ranks Bill Belichick’s five most surprising moves ever. /Gallery alert!
- Chris Mason (MassLive) opens his mailbag with one big question: How good will New England’s front seven be?
- Adam London (NESN) shares a Julian Edelman tweet trolling Tom Brady.
- Tara Sullivan (Boston Globe) thinks it is fascinating to see the more forthcoming Tom Brady.
- Nick Kosko (247 Patriots) explains why Deion Branch has high hopes for Cam Newton this year.
- Sam Marsdale (247 Patriots) reports that former Patriots assistant Pepper Johnson has a new job.
- Danny Jaillet (Patriots Wire) points out that Cam Newton absolutely dominated Madden NFL beta tests.
- ESPN’s NFL writers share what they have learned about all 32 first-round picks so far.
- Kevin Patra (NFL.com) quotes Tom Brady’s thoughts on motivation at this stage in his career.
- Sam Monson (Pro Football Focus) finds eight players poised to break out in Year 3.
- Mickey Shuey (Indianapolis Business Journal) reports that the NFL is planning to move the Scouting Combine starting in 2023.
- Mark Schofield (Touchdown Wire) ranks the 11 best guards in football.
- Mark Lane (Touchdown Wire) list 19 first-round quarterbacks since 2011 who may or may not have scored a contract extension.
- Mike Florio (Pro Football Talk) notes that the Steelers can’t get approval for their training camp site.
- Conor Orr (Sports Illustrated) wonders if NIL could be a massive win for the NFL.
- Joel Corry (CBS Sports) takes a closer look at the biggest dead money hits of all time.