- Patriots announce joint practice with Eagles. Aug. 16-17, times to be determined. /#Fun.
- Angelique Fiske tells us Ted Karras was named the 2021 Harry Agganis Most Outstanding Athlete by the Order of AHEPA, carrying on a family legacy.
- Do Your Life: David Andrews. (9.34 min. video)
- Pats from the Past: David Patten. (55 min. podcast)
- Photos: Patriots Photo Day specialty shoot.
- Mike Reiss tries to figure out which players are the locks in a crowded Patriots backfield.
- Steve Balestrieri (PatsFans) Patriots 2021 training camp primer: Running backs.
- Andy Hart lays out how New England has the potential to field one of the best offensive lines in the NFL this fall.
- Evan Lazar counts down his ten most important Patriots in 2021: No. 7 David Andrews.
- Dakota Randall highlights Josina Anderson on N’Keal Harry’s plans while waiting for a possible trade (that may or may not take place until the end of summer): Attend camp and continue training with T.J. Houshmandzadeh.
- Dakota Randall relays Greg Bedard who received some insight on the odd timing of N’Keal Harry’s trade request. “a player goes home for summer break, he gets around his family, his friends, his agent. And if he’s not on his way to his $150 million contract, they’re looking for people to blame. They’re like, ‘It’s not your fault! You need a trade! You’re not getting this, you’re not getting that. It’s not your fault, you’re great..’” “Another case of a young guy thinking he’s not the issue and displacing blame.’”
- Ryan Hannable says it seems as if N’Keal Harry plans on attending training camp despite wanting a trade.
- Khari Thompson notes The Athletic’s Jeff Howe calls the Patriots’ contract standoff with Stephon Gilmore the team’s worst offseason move this year.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) ESPN Insider Jeremy Fowler thinks Stephon Gilmore’s trade value would rival that of Julio Jones.
- Tim Kelly reports that a new study says that among NFL players, Tom Brady is the most trolled on Instagram.
- Michael Hurley writes how the Rams’ ongoing litigation against the NFL seems to have exposed a couple of rather significant manipulations of the truth (aka ‘lies’) by the commissioner of the NFL.
- Alex Reimer calls out NFL media’s double standard and hypocrisy between the Chiefs and Patriots.
- Tyler Sullivan (CBS Sports) Three position battles to watch during Patriots training camp: 1. Cam Newton looks to hold off Mac Jones for QB1.
- Mark Schofield (TouchdownWire) Lessons in Scouting: The N’Keal Harry story.
- Andrew Brandt (SI) Introducing the Business of Football Hall of Fame, officially recognizing the players whose success off the field (i.e., getting paid) outpaced their success on it.
- Doug Farrar (TouchdownWire) Run or pass? How Ben Roethlisberger will always tell you what’s coming.
- Mark Schofield (TouchdownWire) The NFL’s top 15 quarterbacks. /No Pats.
- Mike Lynch (SportsReferenceBlog) Pre-1982 sacks added to Pro Football Reference.
- Andrew Marchand (NY Post) Ex-Jets QB Mark Sanchez leaving ESPN to be Fox NFL game analyst.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Seven NFL teams have more than 85 percent of players vaccinated.
- Brian Feldman and Sam Masterson (NewsRadio 1120 KMOX) St. Louis earns another win over NFL in lawsuit; Judge says owners, including Robert Kraft, must show finances: The lawsuit continues over the Rams move to Los Angeles in 2015.