- Paul Perillo highlights how the tight ends made an impression on the second day of camp.
- Angelique Fiske has the story of a local teenager who’s streak of attending training camp rolls on.
- Paul Perillo shares his observations from the first day of camp.
- Mike Dussault wonders, is this the return of the Patriots TE Party?
- Tamara Brown/Mike Dussault have the Day 2 Debrief. Defense highlights the day?
- Mike Dussault points out how the new weapons are starting to warm up.
- Patriots.com has all the photos you need from Day 2.
- Zack Cox (NESN) shares his observations from Day 2, including how Cam Newton closed well.
- Adam London (NESN) relays what the “Patriot Way” means to Lawrence Guy.
- Adam London (NESN) passes along more from Matthew Judon on the NFLPA. “The PA is the PA, man.”
- Mike Reiss (ESPN) wonders: Cam or Mac?
- Evan Lazar (CLNS) makes the case for Cam Newton winning Day 2 of camp.
- Mike D’Abate (SI/Maven) shares his observations from Day 2 of camp.
- Mike Masala (PatriotsWire) relays what Dont’a Hightower had to say about Stephon Gilmore, and what he means to the defense.
- Mark Daniels (Providence Journal) has his thoughts on what to watch for on Day 3.
- Adam Weinrib (MusketFire) relays how swaggy Mac Jones is in the eyes of Jonnu Smith.
- Max Bozicas (Chowder and Champions) outlines how Damien Harris might be primed for a big year.
- Mark Daniels (Providence Journal) illustrates what Damien Harris could mean for the passing game.
- Barry Werner (TouchdownWire) shares the best from Aaron Rodgers’ first press conference of training camp.
- Jason LaCanfora (CBS Sports) illustrates how Lamar Jackson’s positive COVID-19 test could be costly.
- Mark Schofield (TouchdownWire) points out the traits that could make cornerback Xavien Howard attractive in a trade.
- Jordan Raanan (ESPN) passes along what Kelvin Benjamin had to say about Joe Judge after being released. It is not pretty.
- Frank Schwab (Yahoo) continues the preview of all 32 teams with a look at the Baltimore Ravens. /This series is worth keeping an eye on.
- Jelanni Scott (NFL.com) reports on the reworked deal between Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers. We can all relax now.
- ESPN Staff shares the best from Day 2 of training camp around the NFL.